Friday, September 18, 2009

17th Sep

wake at 2pm+
go out at around 3.30pm.
was planning to take my meal after i pay the electric bill,
but joe no.2 suggest me to revision first, then later take dinner earlier than usual.
so i go to my sven's house n start revision,
in the middle i was hungry, so i eat some biscuits n bread in sven's house first.
when its around 6pm, i thought its time to take my dinner,
but unluckily, rain starts falling(again, it just temporary stopped at afternoon)

the rain falls for a long time, so long until 11pm actually.
so be4 that, sven cooked some instant noodle for me to kill my hunger at near 7pm.
since i always eat a lot, so that little instant noodle is definately not enough for me.
very soon, around 8.30pm i started hungry again.
but i still endure my hunger, so stays in sven's house til 11pm, then only i called joe no.2
after he comes and fetch me, he said he got few more question needed to ask me.
so i go to his house first, then teach n explain him a few things.
ended up i took almost 2 hrs, which its around 1am then only i can take my meal.

since i had hunger for quite a long time, so i order a lot of food.
1 roti pisang, 1 maggi goreng double, 2 drinks.
but the waiter made mistake, gives me 2 roti pisang.
so in the end i eat 3 food(2 roti+maggi), and have 2 drinks.
i was very full, actually even now still very full.
now i reach home, at around 2.30am.

today i had leave my house for around 11 hrs, from 3.30pm to 2.30am w00t!

No comments: